Why work here?
“Our active approach provides a new passion for marketing and events that create strong brand relationships with our target audience.”
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Advisor with strong desire to develop communication skills to work in a busy marketing company based in London. A successful applicant will be able to work as part of a growing, friendly team. Experience with roles interacting with clients is an advantage, but not mandatory.
You will work in an extremely dynamic team being trained in sales and customer development.
Pair a well spoken, well educated passionate person as a face of our clients. You will be taught to provide a full range of services, including HR, PR, Social Media, Admin, Finance, Client Management and much more. Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with specific managers and end users.
Participation in advertising and active advertising campaigns will also be part of the role of the Sales and Marketing Advisor.
Main responsibilities of Sales and Marketing Advisor:
- Help set up and present client services to potential customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Responding to customer inquiries and questions.
- Complete sales reports and daily progress tracking
- Analyse market trends and keep track of results.
- Implement Marketing tactics
- Generate Leads
- Customer Acquisitions
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Great communication skills.
- Outgoing and people oriented
- Great organisational skills.
- Be prepared to take responsibility
- Thrive working alone and in a team.
- Hardworking and a problem solver
- You must be passionate, motivated and willing to learn.
Previous experience is not necessary, full paid training will be provided. Experience in office/retail/sales will be useful. If you feel that you have the right skill set for this position, please apply by clicking on the “Apply” button.
We are an outsourced marketing and consulting firm that develops campaigns for clients based on their targeting needs. The company provides expert and accurate sales strategies, research and events for our clients. We understand that the success of our customers and our own success go hand in hand. At our company, we guarantee that our office is a fun and positive work environment, creating happy employees who take pride in our work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,104.00-£23,273.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
We have an online NHS track and trace system with full PPE worn in the office and social distancing at all time, we also have mandatory sanitiser and temperature checks.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place