Sales Development Representative - CEE, CIS, South Africa
Have you ever wanted to be involved in the building of something new? Our Emerging Markets team is an opportunity for a talented and dedicated Sales Development Representative to do just that. Your hard work and diligence in connecting with new customers will help us establish the revenue base we are excited to develop as our next area of growth for the company.
About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for teaming with our senior sales teams to uncover opportunities from inbound enquiries whilst managing a mini quota to close deals within a defined territory. In this role you will learn how to master the fundamentals and work across our entire sales cycle. You will be responsible for identifying qualified prospects, generating appointments, delivering our value proposition and closing deals.
Your contribution will be:
Performing outbound sales calls You will spend your day connecting with prospects using phone, social, and email to engage in a qualification/discovery process. You will be the 1st point of call for live chat sales enquiries. Coordinate closely with internal sales resources to align solution design with customers' business requirements.
Lead qualification You will qualify high quality opportunities and arrange follow up meetings with the senior sales team. To manage this process you will utilize document progress, notes, etc. in Nintex CRM (SalesForce.com). You will learn and master Salesforce lead management, email management, and lead documentation, follow-up procedure. You will participate in providing feedback on how prospects are contacting Nintex and how they are reacting to current marketing efforts.
Evangelize the Nintex portfolio. You will gain and maintain up to date knowledge of Saleforce.com, SharePoint, O365, business process planning and Nintex products. Before we let you loose on the phones, you will learn to effectively communicate how all Nintex products are licensed and how they will benefit our customers. Proactively scope technical solutions using Nintex products required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer, solution delivery partner and Nintex.
Fill the top of the funnel. In order for us to get leads to the buying phase, we first have to get people into the qualified leads funnel. You will provide assistance to existing and prospective customers during product trial periods and enable them so they get the most out of the trial period. You will opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities in the field. Collaborates with other Customer Success resources and Partner Managers to ensure these opportunities are advanced.
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years' sales experience, specifically looking for cold calling experience
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM (desirable)
- Marketing or Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience (desirable)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Proven ability to connect with people using telephone, email and online networking sites
- English language is mandatory. An additional Eastern European or Russian languages is a plus.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don't wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry's best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.