Sales Development Representative - Outbound (London, UK)
a month ago
Do you have proven success selling SaaS products? Have you worked within a 360-degree selling model? We’re seeking a driven, confident collaborator with a strong business acumen to join our team as an Account Development Executive (ADE), where you’ll strategically profile mid-level to enterprise-level accounts, and build out successful engagement strategies to ensure sales targets are being met. As an ADE, you’ll be responsible for developing your own communication plan, leveraging case studies and customer wins to establish credibility and support business discussions, and identifying successful trends and strategies that can be executed at scale. We’re looking for a creative thinker with a passion for connecting with organisations and individuals—someone who excels at identifying needs and mapping solutions to specific pain points. If you’re a master communicator and influencer who’s proficient in time management, great at working under pressure and want the opportunity to accelerate your career progression, let’s talk!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Proactively drives customer engagements that exhibit an in depth knowledge of the prospect’s business, talent acquisition initiatives and general strategies.
- Leverages internal and external resources to garner customer intelligence.
- Deploys a multitude of strategic introductory and consultative sales approaches.
- Creates direct sales conversations, executive engagements, and opportunities for iCIMS’ executives to present thought leadership and iCIMS platform to potential customers.
- Attends industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Uses knowledge of the market and competitors to communicate iCIMS’ unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times, policies and processes are observed and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
- Assists with various aspects of the sales cycle including sales administration
- Builds relationships with partners in order to identify sales opportunities
- Is able to articulate the vision of iCIMS, the advantages of iCIMS’ products and can demonstrate the iCIMS technology at a high level
- Creates an account-based strategy to identify the optimal accounts for iCIMS to target, map out those organisations and penetrate them through creative and engaging methods - ultimately connecting with decision makers within those businesses
- A minimum of 12 years of B2B phone-based sales focused on new customer acquisition.
- A well-developed repertoire of outbound sales strategies and ability to establish executive relationships.
- An entrepreneurial-spirit and desire to help build a new function from the ground up .
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Skilled at developing and managing relationships with senior level executives within complex organizations and /or where customers consistently have elements of complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units / brands).
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a win-win outcome.
- Exceptional time and project management skills. Ability to manage workload while understanding return on time investment.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership
- High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities and maintaining quality of work when face with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
- Ability to travel up to 20% and work flexible hours when needed.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.