Sales Development Representative
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,000 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The European Sales Development team is looking for an experienced individual to join the team to support growth of the region. We are looking for someone to take the next step in their career and another step closer to making the transition to becoming an Account Executive.
Being part of the team means that you are able to work as part of a wider team to help drive the sales organization forward setting meetings for your respective Account Executives which are converted to sales opportunities for them to run and close.
Being part of the team allows you to work in a developing environment with regular training from key individuals across the business to help you acquire more skills and understanding to ensure that you smash your targets.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be supporting one of the UK Sales Team to follow up on inbound leads created from the regional and digital marketing teams and create and conduct outbound prospecting campaigns to the named accounts identified by the sales teams. The SDR will efficiently follow up on the inbound leads and creatively reach out to targeted personas to set qualified discovery call meetings for the Account Executives in the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Engage with prospective customers using insightful questioning to gain a detailed understanding of their challenges, pains and the impact are causing
- Create with the AE and Regional Marketing outbound campaigns to specific target accounts
- Create campaign specific cadences which will include call scripts, email templates, video and LinkedIn templates.
- Maintain prospect account plans with the Account Executives
- Research and document individuals within targeted accounts
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of all activities and conversations in required systems.
- Understand the Automation Anywhere product portfolio and the value provided to industries and Persona buyers.
- Daily activity targets for both phone calls and personalised emails
- Conversion rate from MQL to meeting and Meeting to Opportunity
- Number of MQL’s created from outbound prospecting
- SFDC Hygiene for all MQL’s managed
Skills / Experience:
- Prior SDR/BDR Knowledge required
- English fluency is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for leading edge technology
- Inquisitive nature and quick to learn new concepts and technology
- Excellent phone presence and conversational skills
- Detail orientated and able to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a fast paced and at times demanding environment
- Able to operate effectively in a teamed environment