Sales Enablement Lead (L&D)
QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the key insurance markets. QBE is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is headquartered in Sydney. We employ more than 14,000 people in 43 countries.
Our underlying business strategy is to maintain operations in the key global insurance markets and, where possible, to be a lead underwriter for selected lines of business.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Lead to join our established L&D team, this is your chance to create your career in an exciting environment where anything is possible. Are you ready to grow your career with us? As a Sales Enablement Lead for QBE you will Support the design, development, implementation and embedding of global sales enablement approaches and solutions aligned with agreed frameworks and QBE’s strategic priorities.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to sales enablement strategies set by the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement with the Global & divisional heads of market management and Global SME Working Groups, aligned with the needs of the customer – client and distribution
- Lead the execution of operational processes that support successful implementation and embedding of agreed customer centred frameworks and approaches
- Align the sales enablement solutions with the group and divisional strategies and plans, particularly delivering on customer focus priority
- Support relationships with key senior internal stakeholders (GEC, Senior Market Management leaders, SMEs and business leads, divisional and group communications, talent and learning) and CoE partners as primary point of contact for sales enablement
- Manage external vendors within budget to leverage best practice, ensure timelines are met and solutions proposed and developed are aligned with the global direction and divisional needs
- Secure content provision and obtain relevant licenses / approvals to support delivery of solutions Partner with GMM technology lead to ensure platforms are in place and aligned to deliver solutions to support programmes and ongoing work.
- Review and develop policies, processes and procedures relevant to sales enablement and broader GMM deliverables in conjunction with GMM team and global SME working group
- Proactively contribute to the development of how the sales approach can support strategic business and regulatory requirements
- Ensure processes developed enhance and inform existing global and divisional approaches and procedures, incorporating available technology platforms and systems (i.e. Salesforce and divisional platforms)
- Support the design and implementation of effective measures and controls to facilitate detailed data analysis and show cost/benefit of activities to meet business requirements.
- Lead implementation of solutions that meet and exceed the needs of our customer (clients and distribution partners) whilst ensuring global consistency and direction
- Work in partnership with divisional SME business leads and talent and learning delivering locally and globally as part of “Centre of Excellence” model
- Work in partnership with the global SME working group and/or Learning teams to listen, build, recommend and deliver additional sales enablement solutions in line with future and emerging business needs.
- Support the delivery of a globally consistent set of core customer centered solutions and/or workshops targeted at the development of a ‘unified sales culture’
- Monitor local relevance of core components in partnership with external vendors, business and HR teams
- Inform the global framework and identify opportunities to further embed core knowledge and skills alongside [email protected] behaviours into ‘business as usual’ activities
- Keep up to date with market knowledge and changes to market including regulatory impacts, are considered in content and delivery. Develop recommendations to meet current and future business needs
- Support the production of data driven insights to support effective decision making in respect of sales enablement solutions evaluation and development of new requirements
- Support, and lead where needed, the delivery of sales enablement solutions, as applicable in all locations through designated partnership with local business SMEs, Learning and supporting teams.
- Promote, support and facilitate engagement of Learning and Global / Local business and leadership teams, global SME working group members in achieving overall strategic objectives for sales enablement
- Support the training and ongoing support for business leads and delivery SMEs in their role to drive implementation locally
- Collaborate and work closely with GMM team members to support and ensure understanding of all aspects of GMM so as to design wholistic solutions that align with broader GMM strategy and direction
- Communicate effectively across the business and HR communities & communications to ensure a sound understanding of the sales enablement objectives, operational and delivery requirements to achieve successful business outcomes.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Strong knowledge of organisational policies and practices, market leading practice to
- support distribution and underwriting and development of customer centered expertise within business
- Ideally, equally strong working knowledge of internal and external trends in learning delivery techniques (e.g. levering technological solutions to deliver training)
- Self-starter with strong programme management skills
- Relationship management and influencing skills
- Consulting and negotiation skills
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Stakeholder management (senior internal and external parties)
- Strong analytical skills including ability to extract and evaluate complex data and identify areas for further analysis
- Proficient in IT and Learning Systems applications
- Attention to detail, strong planning and organisation skills
- Experience in service delivery via external or shared service centres
- Insurance Industry experience with a strong preference for global knowledge and experience.
- Ideally, previous knowledge and experience with delivering global (or divisional) technical development programmes
- Practical and hands on experience of implementing solutions and working within a business with various stakeholders.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job.
Number of Openings:1
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.