Business Development and Sales Specialist
Doctor Care Anywhere London a month ago
Who we are
Say hello to Doctor Care Anywhere: the digital platform that puts your health in your hands.
No more queuing outside GP practices. No more stressing over appointments. We help over 2 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, whenever or wherever they need to.
We’re a team of doctors, designers, data analysts, software developers, managers, marketers, and more – all working together to transform patient experiences for the better. And as we grow, we need the best kind of people making that happen.
Sounds like something you’d like to be a part of? We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you’re talented, hard-working and ready to dream big - while having some fun - we’d like to hear from you!
Your new role
You will be an important member of the Team responsible for driving the company’s revenue and growth ambitions in the UK and around the world. Doing so will require previous experience of working within the healthcare industry. You have a go-getter personality with strong sales experience and a focus to develop new business leads both across healthcare settings with clients such as large healthcare provider groups, insurance companies and potential corporate partners.
Both an understanding of commercial contracts and experience of sales in the healthcare market are essential. You will report to the Director of Business Development and have opportunities to work with other members of the commercial team.
The key tasks in your new and exciting role with us:
- Work within the Commercial Team to identify, sell and win new business both in the UK and in priority international markets
- Identify, develop and sell leads, both face to face and remotely
- Capably describe the product and technical ability of DCA in a manner which lends gravitas and credibility for our organisation.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis on prospective clients, markets and opportunities
- Use financial models to inform opportunity sizing, pricing and commercial viability of opportunities
- Join up marketing, clinical and commercial DCA entities to be aligned so that we gain new corporate and individual subscribers/customers.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for prospective customers
- Record all leads and progress with tenacity to engage and upsell products to existing customers as well as gain new ones
- Help to write heads of terms and support contract negotiations
- Help to prepare updates for the Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Update business development pipeline tracking tools
- Organise logistical details for meetings with potential customers and strategic partners
Hopefully a description of you and your experience!:
- Experience of delivering successful healthcare solution sales in the corporate health industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the drive to sell new business opportunities and build long lasting sustainable relationships
- A natural ability to sell
- Great writer who records all leads and works with tenacity to engage and upsell products to existing customers as well as gain new ones
- Ability to identify sales targets and translate these into prospects
- Possesses quantitative analysis skills, with experience in using and inputting into commercial finance models, and providing robust business cases for new business opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for reports and presentations
- Ability to structure and write compelling narratives for proposals, and;
- Ability work within a team to win new business
- Able to travel to support the development of business-to-business relationships
- Ability to design sales materials
- Works well with incentivisation and against “hard” timelines
Why you want to work here:
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our employees. You can expect to be supported and valued as a member of our team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and careers with us! As part of that, as an employee you will have access to:
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and 5 members of your friends or family
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bike2Work scheme (for all biking equipment!)
Other plus's when at DCA!:
- 4 x charity ‘Care in the Community’ days per year
- Progressive environment with a focus on wellbeing
- An environment where the ‘sky is the limit’ offering career opportunities and development
- Flexible working environment with the option of coming into the office for a collaborative space
- Open, transparent and dynamic environment, trusted to work independently but with a great team around you
- Virtual Fitness classes three times a week