Salesforce Delivery, Project Manager, Scrum Master
Salesforce: Salesforce Delivery, Project Manager, Scrum Master
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2021
Accenture will be recruiting at the following career levels: Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Field Service, Einstein and others.
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver Salesforce at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
- How Salesforce can be leveraged to serve the needs of the different industry sectors
- How to shape and deliver solutions concentrated on the core Salesforce offerings, balancing innovation and creativity with client value delivery, stability and scalability
- How to work with experts in Salesforce and other platforms technologies, other partners, our customers and other parts of Accenture to deliver customer success.
As a Salesforce Practitioner in Accenture, you will
- Understand our clients’ needs and participate in selling our proposed solutions to our clients
- Work as part of an integrated Accenture and client team, defining, designing, delivering and deploying leading Salesforce based solutions to our clients
- Develop your Leadership and consulting skills whilst delivering Salesforce at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Hands-on experience in delivering Salesforce solutions
- Customer-oriented and great at building long-lasting client relationships
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Set yourself apart:
- Experience of working in a pre-sales cycle (high level estimates, RFPs, orals), especially with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with multiple implementation methodologies, such as Scaled Agile, Agile, (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall
- Experience in delighting clients whilst managing projects delivery within commercial and contractual obligations
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.