Salesforce Vlocity Developer
Salesforce: Vlocity Developer
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2021
Accenture will be recruiting at the following career levels: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Field Service, Einstein and others.
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver Salesforce at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
- How industries are different, and how they are the same in some of the challenges they face and problems they are trying to solve – and how Salesforce can be leveraged to serve the needs of the different industry sectors
- How to shape and deliver solutions concentrated on the core Salesforce offerings, balancing innovation and creativity with client value delivery, stability and scalability
- How to help our clients and projects benefit from the exceptional and diverse talents and wealth of knowledge and experience we have within our Salesforce practice and beyond
- How to work with SMEs from other technologies, other partners, our customers and other parts of Accenture to deliver customer success.
As a Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) Developer in Accenture, you will:
- The Vlocity Senior Developer will have the unique opportunity to shape, create and customize the client’s Vlocity apps built on the Salesforce Platform.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing customize requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable, in large part on the Force.com and Salesforce platforms.
- New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their s will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyse business requirements, translating those requirements into scalable and maintainable solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Force.com and Salesforce1 solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Implementation hands on, end-to-end Experience in one or more of these Industries - CMT, Insurance, Health, Energy.
- Support the development of Technical Design documentation and delivery.
- Must have Vlocity Data Model knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with Vlocity Data Raptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, Vlocity Integration Procedures, Vlocity CPQ, and either Vlocity EPC or Ratings Engine.
- Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- You must have Vlocity development knowledge and implementing flexible high scalable Data Raptors
- Must have integration experience using REST, SOAP APi.
- Experience in Dev Ops for CI/CD using Capado, Bamboo or other tools.
- Certification in a Vlocity supported industry is a Must
- Good to have Angular JS and Java skills
- Depth of experience with programming Languages - APEX, VisualForce.
- Exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Exposure to integrations.
- Exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
Set yourself apart:
- Industry specific knowledge and Salesforces value proposition for different industries
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
- Experience working with other technology providers, especially in the cloud/*AAS space
- Experience of working in a pre-sales cycle (high level estimates, RFPs and other artefacts), especially with tight deadlines
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days vacation per yea, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.