Securities Services - Fund Administration Product Manager - Executive Director
This role requires the successful candidate to have full accountability and responsibility for the following:
1. Engage with our clients in consultative manner and lead the EMEA Fund Administration product for our client base
2. Engage in the sales process with prospective clients and align sales opportunities to our commercial terms
3. Engage in thought leadership with our clients and across industry forums
4. Act as a subject matter expert for all internal partners & project stakeholders
5. Ensure delivery of projects in a timely and cost-effective management of these delivery
6. Balance the level of risk within the product ensuring risk levels are aligned to the overall service model
7. Assist with the development of our Fund Administration product strategy and drive our strategic roadmap to successful conclusion.
Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Very strong leadership with a client focused mindset
- Excellent problem solving / solution-oriented skills with a hands-on approach
- Excellent at building key relationships, influencing, and negotiating with clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong operational expertise in the fund administration industry
- Knowledge of the funds industry & the multi-jurisdictional regulatory framework we operate in
- Proficient in constructing/overseeing logical and conclusive presentations and distilling complex subject matter into easily readable materials
- Ability to understand, grow, and promote the strategic business vision
- Articulate a strong understanding of client needs and how this impacts the product development agenda/roadmap
- Work in harmony with our cross product / cross jurisdictional partners so that client needs are reviewed and solutioned holistically
- Additional attributes that would be considered an advantage
- Has a solid grasp of the technology and systems supporting the product with direct knowledge or ability up skill knowledge of the of core fund administration platforms
- Program or project management experience (planning, analysis, design and governance)
- Previous experience of financial planning / business management
- Experience of presenting at client board meetings
Key notes for this role
Role can be based in Ireland, UK or Luxembourg. Other additional JPMC locations will be considered.
Dynamic working hours will be considered for this role if required by the candidateJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.