Security Consulting Senior Manager (Products)
Products Security Senior Consulting Manager
Career Level: Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle, from Strategy and Risk, Digital Identity, Application Security, Cyber Defense and Cloud Security to Managed Services solutions.
Accenture Products informs and impacts the way people live. We power positive change for clients in Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial, Life Sciences, Retail and Travel, ensuring they stay relevant while fulfilling their shared purpose.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
- Work with some of the world’s largest companies across some of their most complex security challenges and decisions in the continually evolving technology landscape, with continually changing regulatory and compliance requirements, changing threat landscape and increased attack surface.
- Be part of a collaborative team that applies the latest thinking, research, analytics and methodologies to help transform both Accenture and client’s businesses to make a real difference.
- Develop innovative solutions for our Products clients.
As a Security Consulting Senior Manager, you will:
- Understand business direction of companies and create optimized security strategies that meet business needs, seeking to balance defensive and responsive strategic elements.
- Communicate complex technology concepts and terms to executive clients in business terms to support formulation of enterprise strategy formulation.
- Advise on aligning and optimizing security operations to meet business objectives while maintaining identified compliance with legal, best-practice and regulatory requirements.
- Produce risk-based strategies that maximize the effectiveness of finite financial resources in the face of ever-escalating cyber threats.
- Perform as a Security Strategy Consulting Practitioner subject matter expert in at least one or more of the following seven key security domains:
- Extended Ecosystem - articulating risks and exposures across 3rd parties, cloud providers, “shadow” IT, partners, and suppliers;
- Governance and Leadership - reviewing and developing effective structures for communication and decision making across an organisation;
- Investment Efficiency - evaluating the effectiveness of client expenditures across the technology portfolio to ensure optimal balance between enablement and protection;
- Business Exposure - identifying business exposures resulting from cyber-attack vectors (e.g. insider threat, competitive intelligence, supply chain, distribution, and materials security, etc.);
- Resilience Readiness - evaluating an organisation’s ability to respond transparently to interruptions resulting from cyber-attacks;
- Cyber Response Readiness - reviewing an organisation’s ability manage and respond to cyber-attacks from a business process and technical level, and across all levels of an organisation (Exec MGT, legal, HR, IT, Security, Compliance, etc.);
- Strategic Threat Context - understanding the myriad threat factors (geopolitical, competitive, criminal, and market threats) in conjunction with cyber-attack vectors used to disrupt business operations.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Have a deep intellectual capacity and relevant experience to develop creative and breakthrough solutions;
- Possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to understand complex issues with the ability to quickly absorb information and deploy conceptual and creative problem solving;
- Successful track record in sales origination with an entrepreneurial mind-set; demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate, and implement security strategy engagements;
- Demonstrate first class written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner. Own and develop our offerings and assets;
- Be a natural leader with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships; skilled in gaining valuable insights through collaboration and communication;
- Lead, mentor and develop our people;
- Possess drive, determination and optimism with proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Demonstrated work experience within data strategy, management and operational reporting and enabling technologies;
- Demonstrated work experience in threat management, cyber security, cloud security, or application security;
- Successful career progression in one or more of the following: sales/business development, including pricing strategy, deal shaping, and business case development;
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting;
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting;
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office product suite;
- CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.