Account Strategist, Criteo Retail Media
Criteo London 2 months ago
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
This position is a 1 year fixed term contract
We are seeking an Account Strategist on Criteo’s Retail Media team. Retail Media is as much about selling a strategy as it is about software. You will be talking to retailers about the most profitable strategy in eCommerce, giving them new ideas and getting them excited about Retail Media. As a Senior Account Strategist, you are expected to lead and develop the strategy and execution for 2 or 3 of our key retail partners in the UK to ensure the long-term success and revenue growth. This role is responsible for building new and deepening existing strategic relationships. You will be responsible for driving growth through leveraging data-driven insights to educate clients and foster new product adoption. In doing so, you will play a leadership role and interact with senior level decision-makers on the client side to define holistic media strategies, leveraging all of Criteo’s Retail Media solutions. You will own the advertising revenue for your portfolio and lead the engagement and on boarding with your customers. You will be supported by a cross-functional team of technical managers, analysts and ad operations. You should have a strong passion for Criteo and the overall ad tech ecosystem.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
What you will do
- Serve as an industry expert in digital advertising, the Criteo’s Retail Media platform, as well as other competitive on-site vendor marketing programs
- Act as a consultant to clients educating them on products, new solutions and best practices to drive clients to action and grow existing business
- Leverage data to develop actionable insights and make recommendations on how to grow and maintain revenue with existing retail partners
- Develop and present QBRs and yearly business plans that align with the clients technical & commercial roadmap
- Navigate retailers’ organisation and have strategic conversations with stakeholders across varies teams (merchants, product, finance, ecommerce, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with technical and product team to co-manage complex workstreams
- Ability to forecast revenue opportunities
Achieve quarterly revenue goals
Who you are
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or university diploma
- up to 3 years of client-facing experience within the online advertising or e-commerce field
- Ability to think on your feet and develop creative customer solutions
- Self-motivated team player with ability to take the initiative and uncover new revenue opportunities and problem solve any challenges that arise
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
- curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.