Senior Associate Apprenticeship Programmes
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running, as well as #1 on the UK Best Places To Work 2020 and #5 best place to work in Ireland.
The growth, innovation, and welcoming spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back to through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
At Salesforce, our philanthropic efforts are grounded in a commitment to advance equity and access rooted in our belief that talent is everywhere but access to opportunity is not. The keys to achieving a more equitable future lie in Education and Workforce Development. That’s why we’re committed to equipping all young people with the skills and opportunities to reach their full potential. Every young person, regardless of their race or ethnicity, should have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Together with our partners, we are working to ensure that this untapped talent can achieve economic prosperity, social mobility, and meaningful careers. We seek to create a more diverse and inclusive global workforce prepared with the skills to thrive in the 21st century. As a part of our Workforce Development initiatives, we partner with organizations to deliver apprenticeships for under-represented young adults at Salesforce, with the goal of creating career pathways and full time opportunities for these individuals.
The Philanthropy team is seeking a Senior Associate, Workforce Development based in London to join our team and play a key role in ensuring we are delivering the highest quality apprenticeship programs. This role will report to the Program Manager, Workforce Development and will provide day-to-day support to the apprentices, managers, and mentors involved in these programs. This individual must possess a passion for developing and creating career opportunities for untapped talent, have experience working with young adults from under-served communities and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Apprenticeship Programme Management
- Research programme landscape, rules & regulations for apprenticeships in EMEA
- Build relationships with business units, identify demand for apprentices and help develop apprenticeship journey
- Research, identify and build relationships with training providers corresponding to business needs
- Run recruiting & assessment centres/days and company/region specific onboarding
- Continuous case management supporting apprentices, managers, and training providers
- Support line managers of apprentices leading up to and throughout apprenticeship
- Develop & implement Professional Skills Programme for apprentices
Mentor Programme Management
- Build mentor programme structure and content
- Host regular meetings with mentors to guide/support them
- Facilitate group sessions with mentors/mentees
- Build community of mentors to share best practices and offer ideas
- Build slide decks and other promotional materials for Workforce Development apprenticeship programs
- Provide general operational support for the apprenticeship programs
The preferred candidate will have
- 3-5 years experience working with young adults ages 16-24, particularly from under-served communities
- Ability to relate to and work with diverse populations (e.g. young adults, senior executives, non profit partners etc.)
- Experience with apprenticeship programmes or similar work-based-learning initiatives
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and/or training young adults
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong presence and leadership with public speaking and facilitation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.