We are looking for a Senior C++ Game Developer to drive innovation and collaboration across & within the Farm Heroes team. You will work across multiple teams to facilitate with both architectural decisions and hands- on development to support smaller feature teams based on rolling needs. You should have a broad range of knowledge and be able to context switch easily to provide active support across the whole team. The ability to see the project as a whole is crucial as you monitor the development in real- time to determine how we should support and assist the rest of the development team.
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
As part of the development team, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Design, architect, test and implement game features
- Take an active part in game creation, innovation and game industry R&D
- Maintain, innovate and optimize new and existing game features
- Deliver high quality and well- structured code
- Share knowledge
- Line manage and coach other Developers
Skills to Create Thrills
You are a programmer that enjoys an array of challenges, and strive to deliver great products and technology. You are curious and a fast learner, and are excited to contribute to live games with a massive user base.
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Experienced with game development, ideally a live game.
- Ability to work closely with cross- discipline teams to understand their needs
- High sense of quality and polish
- Ability to develop on multiple platforms: Windows and OSX with Linux backends
- Working knowledge of a secondary programming language(s)
About Farm Heroes Saga
Farm Heroes Saga is one of the biggest mobile games in the world, having made over 1B in revenue and with millions of players every day. Our team is one of the most diverse ones in the industry, with people from across the globe, all sorts of experiences and problem- solving approaches.
Our goal is to ambitiously deliver high quality and engaging content to our players, while we push the barriers of innovation and aim to grow the game with new and exciting player- centric experiences for many years to come.
A Great Saga Needs all Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? All applications should be made in English. Apply now!