Requisition ID: 257942
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Your key responsibility will be:
The Senior Audit Specialist will be expected to take the business ownership of a newly introduced compliance monitoring tool to perform data analytics and monitoring of compliance relevant transactions in SAP’s business globally.
- Develop and perform data analysis techniques in the new tool to identify and monitor business transactions with high compliance risk, based on risk assessment
- Implement new monitoring strategies in the tool based on real-life compliance breakdowns
- Conduct thorough and timely reviews into alerts and red flags identified by the tool
- Coordinate with OEC and business and other stakeholders globally to assess alerts/red flags identified by the tool
- Coordinate with business and other stakeholders to obtain relevant evidence and information
- Review red flags against established policies and procedures
- Conduct professional interviews with business and other stakeholders to validate red flags
- Develop a process framework to distribute validated alerts to relevant teams within OEC (e.g. partner audit or investigations) or outside of OEC (e.g. Finance, Legal, HR Compliance).
- Provide feedback and drive improvements to the tool in collaboration with OEC’s Technology Solutions Team
- Share updates with the OEC team and other business stakeholders on the benefits and continued development of the tool
- Prepare regular management reporting on key metrics, e.g. alerts generated, alerts processed, false positives, trends etc.
- Develop collaborative work relationships within OEC and cross-functional
- Serve as trusted advisor and functional peer to other teams in the organization
- Work with external legal counsel if applicable
You observe high standards of ethical and compliance principles such as impartiality, an unbiased attitude, and avoidance of conflicts of interest. You have an extremely high level of discretion and professionalism and are able to gain the trust of our external and internal stakeholders.
- An energetic person seeking new challenges in an international environment, and you are able to adapt quickly to a dynamic fast-evolving business environment.
- Dedicated to delivering solid results to support further actions by relevant teams.
- Able to work in an environment with a strong executive presence and develop strong business relationships.
- A team player, who works well with colleagues around the globe in a virtual environment while learning from them.
- A strong execution and achievement focus with proven investigation, audit and decision-making skills
- Very strong data analysis skills to identify and assess business transactions with high compliance risk, supported with facts and data
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience of communicating with Executives
- Preferably experience of working with and developing compliance monitoring tools
As a result of findings from the compliance monitoring tool, you may liaise with multiple business areas to enhance processes and controls and align compliance policies. The position reports to the Head of Global Third Party Partner Audit and enjoys high exposure within the business.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from business or law school or equivalent work experience
- Very good MS Office and SAP skills
- Excellent skills of using SAP’s internal tools, in particular ISP, PRM, CRM
- Excellent skills in performing data analytics
- Hands-on with attention to detail and written documentation
- Ability to do in-depth research and to interpret written guidelines and documents
- Display good interpersonal, influencing, and interviewing skills along with the capability of drafting reports in a clear, concise and complete manner
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Critical analytical thinking/problem solving skills, and apply principals of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Fluent business English
- Related certifications, for example CPA/CIA/CFE, preferred
- Accounting knowledge (IFRS/ US-GAAP/local GAAP) a plus
- 3-5+ years’ experience in audit, compliance, forensic, investigation or related functions in a reputable law/accounting firm or auditing and internal controls services in an international accounting firm or multinational corporation, including a proven record on anti-corruption investigation and fraud detection.
- Knowledge and a proven record of success in auditing or managing compliance risks with focus on anti-corruption and anti-bribery, fraud detection and internal controls.
- Knowledge of SAP’s business models is preferred
- We are highly interested in a diverse workforce which enhances our knowledge and compliance monitoring outcomes. We encourage individuals with various backgrounds to apply.
Candidates can be based either in Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Europe