Senior Product Training Consultant
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. IQVIA has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.
Reimagine healthcare with us
At IQVIA, you will have the opportunity to build your career, while helping our customers drive human health outcomes forward. We dedicate our experience, resources and reputation so that you can drive your career and choose the path that best defines your development and success.
The Technology Solutions division of IQVIA develops, markets, and implements healthcare-focused enterprise software applications to help life sciences customers drive their business from molecule to market.
Our Global training team has a direct impact on our employees, our partners, our customers, and the business by providing product, business process, general technology education, and (limited) skills training for audiences around the globe, such as but not limited to: Sales, Delivery, Partners, Client End-Users.
Specifically, you will:
- Consult with customers and business stakeholders regarding IQVIA training offerings
- Manage the customer engagement lifecycle for customer training in the assigned region
- Work with sales and delivery teams to develop new customer training opportunities while maintaining and fostering the growth of existing customer accounts
- Meet training revenue growth targets for the assigned regions
- Determine training needs and provide and or validate estimates for customer training opportunities
- Identify and validate delivery requirements
- Manage custom development and instructional delivery workflows for customer projects
- Educate account and sales teams on the training function and how it is a valued add to our clients.
- Stay current on latest industry trends and develop approaches to adopt best practices
- Provide excellence in industry best practices and continual improvement initiatives
- Provide input on new training curricula and existing curricula revisions
- Ensure quality content development, excellence in instructional delivery, and achieving project deadlines.
- Assist in development and maintenance of processes and best practices for account management, custom curriculum development, project management, and regional reporting requirements.
- Work with internal and 3rd party resources to enable the efficient development of high-quality training collateral
- Provide high level curriculum design responsibilities as required by the customer
- Take responsibility for the reporting of customer outcomes and success in the respective region
- Communicate and coordinate with peers in other regions to facilitate standardization of processes and delivery while ensuring regional training needs are met
- Facilitate how our team collectively meets its revenue goal of $3.25 million in 2020 and $4.5 million in 2021
Our ideal Candidate Will Have
- 7 or more years of experience in customer education programs and services
- Expertise in education business development, account management, and the identification of custom training requirements
- Experience using Salesforce.com to prospect, manage accounts/projects, and track progress
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, global organization
- Outstanding communications, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to influence and indirectly manage across functional teams
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of Healthcare/Life Sciences Industry and/or SaaS Technology a plus
- Experience in a technical training environment
- Bachelor's degree required an advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years' experience in a technology company or related field
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.