Senior Data Analyst - Tech Chief Data Office
Join a committed team of 20 data analysts and software engineers who are transforming JP Morgan Chase's enterprise tech data eco system and who are focused on implementing data risk policies and controls across data quality, destruction/retention, protection and use. We are looking for people who are self-starters, collaborators that can thrive in a matrixed environment.
- Build partnerships with Enterprise Tech data application teams and carry out proactive data quality deep dives across Enterprise Technology to identify data quality issues, opportunities to implement proactive data quality rules and maximise sourcing of tech data from systems of record
- Ensure that appropriate controls exist for data and analytics that serve as the source material for regulatory and Operating Committee reporting
- Help shape the continued build out of the Tech CDO platform which is focused on tech portfolio analytics and reactive/proactive/preventative data quality
- Analytical skills - someone who with advanced skills in excel, enjoys carrying out complex data analysis and then driving to completion the implementation of the recommendations coming out of their analysis across multiple lines of business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. The candidate should be able to "sell" ideas and processes internally at all levels, including to the Global Tech Leadership Team
- Deep knowledge in at least one of the following disciplines: records managements (data retention and destructions), identifying/protecting sensitive data, data governance and data quality
- Strong conceptual understanding in at least one of the following domains: technology asset management, technology controls and automated software development tool chains
- Proven data literacy - The ability to describe business use cases/outcomes, data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches/options
- Continual Improvement - Must continually be growing one's craft learning new tools and techniques
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.