Spirable’s vision is to inspire people through useful videos. We are the leading personalised video platform for the creation of smart, contextual video content for CRM, social media and programmatic video marketing. Spirable works with global brands to turn data into unique video content with each video tailored for one specific customer creating a more personalised and engaging experience. Spirable is a VC funded, B2B SaaS platform that brings data, video rendering and machine learning together to create the most dynamic videos across all digital channels.
The successful Engineer will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some extremely bright people in a rapidly growing startup environment, with as much responsibility and room for growth as you can handle. We're big on career development so you'll have the opportunity to grow yourself, whether it's increasing your frontend skills, honing your fullstack skills or becoming an engineering manager, everyday will present an opportunity to stretch yourself.
What you'll be doing
- Design, build and manage the best-in-class UI/UX system to complement our backend technologies.
- Participate in product development discussion and planning.
- Perform code reviews, testing and approvals.
- Collaborate with the back-end team to build a comprehensive self-serve platform.
- Carrying out complex tasks with minimal guidance. You will have to manage multiple complex and time-critical projects concurrently.
- Contribute towards building a sustainable and scalable software architecture.
- Assisting with operations, monitoring and automation alongside developing new features.
- Mentoring junior developers and promoting software development best practices.
- Competitive salary and share options
- Team lunches
- Weekly yoga classes
- Regular social company gatherings
- Based on Cannon Street in London
- Work alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people
- Free fruit, snacks and refreshments
What Spirable can offer you
- A meritocracy where success is recognised and rewarded
- An energising environment where you’re the commander of your ship
- The ability to participate in rapidly scaling the most exciting Communications Tech startup in London
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do
- A company where everyone knows why they get out of bed in the morning
What we'd like to see
- Extra bonus points for fullstack experience, ideally with Python
- Good understanding of software design principles and development life cycle.
- Experience with Agile Software Development using Scrum
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Experience building unit and functional tests (eg. Jest, Mocha)
- Good git habits
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, capable of reaching out to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Positive attitude and passionate about building something great; happy to take the initiative when necessary.