Senior Graphic Designer
Bumble London a month ago
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join the Badoo creative studio.
This role will be based in London, reporting to one of our Design Leads.
- Design a wide range of Badoo brand comms. This includes high-visibility print and digital marketing campaigns and digital social content that can flex seamlessly across global markets or channels.
- Brief and art-direct agencies or freelance talent as necessary (i.e. video production or illustrators), ensuring consistent look and feel of the Badoo brand globally.
- A thorough understanding of creative trends in tech, branding, advertising and related fields.
- Champion emotive and powerful creative work and continually push boundaries.
- A willingness to take creative risks but also to follow and interpret creative direction.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a highly motivated individual with 5+ years of experience working as a graphic designer.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, strong visual design and type skills and experience working across a variety of digital projects.
- You have experience running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research through to presenting mock-ups and producing final assets.
- You have experience working cross-functionally.
- You are able to work reactively and at speed in a quick turnaround environment.
- If you have design experience in motion graphics, that is a plus.
- You enjoy solving problems and can do so without direct supervision.
- You’re comfortable working autonomously (delivering design) and in collaboration with others (discovering a solution).
- You’re able to communicate and present ideas clearly in writing and face-to-face.
- You have a passion for graphic design, comms design and visual identity.
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach to complex problems.
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces.
- You are passionate about our brand vision and values.
LINKS TO CHECK
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
- ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
- ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
- Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/