Senior HR Business Partner
Want to make the world work better? Make the move to one of the planet's most exciting digital agencies and showcase your craft as our Senior HR Business Partner.
And do you want to be part of something special? If you haven't heard of Kin + Carta yet then you will very soon. We were only established in 2018 but have a track record that goes back several decades as a collection of pioneering businesses who have joined together to create a unique offering that's winning the biggest pitches and developing a better place to work.
You belong here
Whoever you are, wherever you're from, whoever you love, whatever you believe and no matter your age, there is a place for you at Kin + Carta. We're powered by the diversity that shapes our best ideas and dynamic culture. We don't believe in typical employees but want you to add your personal strengths to the collective power of our people.
HR Business Partner
Our Senior HR Business Partner will report into our European Director of Operations, and lead out on key HR projects with a very strong focus on Data and HR transformation.
- Strong stakeholder management, able to communicate with all levels of staff effectively & clearly.
- Introduce best practice/forward thinking methods for providing insightful HR metrics to senior stakeholders which includes triangulation of data, insights, and recommendations.
- Experience of storytelling in HR metrics and using data to make informed recommendations along with being able to implement process improvements in data and metrics.
- Capable of presenting data to a senior audience. Understanding of the wider HR agenda to provide relevant insights. Self-starter, able to work independently without supervision.
- Enhance our HR analytics offering, dovetailing with Business Planning and Performance Review processes.
- Ensure user guidance and documentation is maintained to a high standard, providing training and support where necessary.
- To assist with the administration of HR systems.
- Contribute towards cross-functional projects and work streams.
- Support line managers with team development and performance management
- Provide HR advice on policies, procedures and legislation
- Train line managers on company and legislative procedures
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Maintain and advise on all employee benefits
- Handle HR matters reliably and confidentially and in accordance with legal requirements
Comply with Information Security requirements at all times
- Resilience in constantly changing business environments and can work at pace in change programmesExcellent excel skills, in particular for data checking and validation using tools such as VLOOKUP's. Within this role you must have strong attention to detail and good analytical skills to always ensure the accuracy of the data
- Ability to use HR information systems, analyse trends, make recommendations and drive efficiency improvements
- Confidence in HR basics and ability to protect HR parameters in a commercial way
- Knowledge of a variety of HR policies, procedures and programmes
- Ability to deal with all work in a confidential way
- Really good experience working collaboratively across all levels of the business
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing agreements and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to identify development needs in individuals and teams
- Experience in implementing new exciting initiatives like flexible working, training, mental health ideas and inclusion and diversity programmes
- Good understanding of how to become an inclusive and diverse employer
You will be joining a supporting, caring and passionate team who love both helping each other grow and develop! HR can also feel pretty lonely and serious at times, so we also love a good giggle and release!
Competitive salary and benefits including flexible working, enhanced maternity/paternity and internal L+D programme.