Senior IoT Global Expansion Manager - Cell Site Monitoring
Senior IoT Global Expansion Manager – Cell Site Monitoring
Vodafone Business serves multi national clients around the globe. Within Vodafone Business sits the Internet of Things team (IoT) who provide connected products and services to 1300 customers globally. We are one of the largest IoT providers in the world and our global connectivity footprint is a key asset.
As our Senior IoT Global Expansion Manager for Cell Site Monitoring, you will perform a pivotal role combining team management and shaping the Go-To-Market strategy to ensure revenue growth of the Cell Site Monitoring (CSM) proposition on a global basis. You will lead on activities such as defining and aligning the Go-To-market strategy for CSM, including identifying commercial risks & opportunities and building strategies to mitigate or capitalise on those situations as required. You’ll define target accounts and sell the CSM solution to MNOs and TowerCos in the EU, achieving revenue & margin targets. You will also collaborate and provide leadership to a tem of successful and established Expansion Managers in the Americas, Middle East and Asia.
- Owning and leading the development of the Go-To-Market strategy of the CSM solution on a global basis, ensuring that key commercial objectives are being achieved in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders
- Taking accountability for the global CSM revenue target, incl. selling the CSM value proposition to selected MNOs and TowerCos in the EU
- Determining which accounts and partners will be targeted by the team and associated revenues and business case
- Leading and managing the team of CSM Expansion Managers
Who are we looking for?
- Experience selling complex Network Operations Solutions to Mobile Network Operators.
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenues of an innovative solution in a multinational B2B business environment
- Experience of presenting and negotiating at C level
- Strong English negotiation skills, local language skills preferred
- A self-starter with determination to succeed, balanced with the appropriate tact and diplomacy needed to operate in a challenging cultural environment
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting inclusion for all with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.