Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.Job Description:
The Senior Review Manager is accountable for delivering every element of a document review project including scope, timescale, quality, productivity and budget. The Review Manager will coordinate and manage a team of document review specialists (“Review Team”) assigned to the project(s) and/or shift(s), and manage agreed elements of the relationships with the client(s), partner(s), subcontractor(s) and other Conduent stakeholders.
The Review Manager is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that all members of the Review Team understand the project objectives and substantive project guidance
- Coordinating communication to and from the Review Team and client and/or counsel
- Assuring that all project management deliverables (e.g., project administrative plan, query log, regular progress and performance reports, project documentation) are maintained and provided to the client and/or counsel as required
- Monitoring project risks and resolve queries and escalate issues that are not resolved within a timely manner
- Monitoring reviewer performance and interactions
Responsible for day to day management of review center including:
- Onboarding and offboarding contractors
- Requesting and helping coordinate any needed facilities maintenance
- Requesting and helping coordinate additional IT equipment as needed
- Working with site management to resolve any environmental, systems or other issues and escalating to management as necessary to resolve
- Understanding of disaster recovery and emergency procedures to serve as a lead during issues pertaining to the review facility.
- Qualified solicitor
- Minimum 3 years as a team lead or manager role with a total of 5+ years in document review, or more general LPO delivery, including document review, and “significant” experience as a QC team member or privilege or other specialized review team member
- Qualifying legal experience may include work as a Solicitor or Associate,
- litigation or litigation practice or support experience in either the private or public sector, or
- review specialist experience at a large law firm, corporation, or recognized industry- leading discovery services
- May substitute equivalent relevant document review experience obtained as a paralegal prior to qualifying as a solicitor,
- provided the combined profile of education and experience demonstrates a proven ability to perform the tasks required of the position for a given project.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant Project Management experience at a large law firm, corporation, or recognized discovery services provider, managing discovery or document review projects or leading project teams.
- Proven ability to interpret and execute review project objectives and provide substantive project guidance to team members
- Proficiency or ability to quickly acquire proficiency working with commercial review platforms
- Experience with performing administrative functions and advanced navigation in document review platforms, including batching documents, creating and running searches, and facilitating quality control workflow and pre-production checks
- Experience with training team members, providing feedback to team members and conducting performance assessments and evaluation of team members
- Ability to communicate effectively, demonstrate organizational and time management skills
- Exhibit professionalism in managing team members and promoting collaborative spirit in team environments
- Familiarity with analytics concepts required
- Experience with Data Breach or Contract Management projects a plus
- Relativity Certified Administrator or Analytics Expert certifications a plus
- Must be able to travel up to 25-50% based on client need