Senior Manager Sales Operations, London UK
Senior Manager – Sales Operations – London, UK
The International Sales Operations Team is looking for a high-performing Senior Manager to make significant contributions to our mission. The team is responsible for making sure we sustain WeWork’s growth by focusing on the value propositions, product offerings, and member experiences and touchpoints that matter most. We work closely with our sales, finance and marketing teams, along with a broader set of cross-functional partners to test, incubate, and scale our ideas.
Reporting directly to the International Sales Operation Director, The Sales Operations Senior Manager will drive the EMEA Leasing Sales Operation team providing critical insights, inform our strategy, and execute on a diverse range of initiatives including growth insights, strategic planning, sales strategy, sales incentives, and goal setting. Also, would be leading the newly formed International Channel function across EMEA and Pacific.
Responsibilities Include, but won’t be limited to:
- Support the EMEA Sales Team on strategic planning, sales strategy and special project
- Drive Sales Efficiency and Reporting
- Delivering reports and dashboards to track sales performance (through Looker, Tableau, and Salesforce)
- Diagnosing gaps in sales performance and providing actionable solutions to address them
- Assisting on the implementation of projects which drive long-term growth
- Dive into both quantitative and qualitative data to understand and prioritise strategic opportunities
- Coordinate Global stakeholders for global initiatives and partner with Sales, Marketing, Real Estate, People and Finance teams to identify new sales strategies
- Managing the Sales Operation Team defining KPIs, Goals and Structure
- Leading the analytics and reporting for Channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- 8+ Experience in high growth companies, strategy consulting, Sales Operations, BI or investment banking/private equity background
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (excellent Excel skills, basic SQL is a plus) and excellent knowledge of Salesforce/Looker is a plus
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Responsible and reliable to the people you work with – this is a team effort!
- Growth mindset. You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Effective communication skills. You can build the story and then tell it just as well
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning