Senior Marketing Manager – ASOS Marketplace
Location: Mornington Crescent, Greater London House, NW1
Department: ASOS Marketplace
Level: Management (Guide)
Reports to: Head of ASOS Marketplace
Direct Reports: Two, plus one additional indirect report
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for ASOS Marketplace’s entire content and marketing output, across all customer and seller-facing communications.
Working as part of the growing ASOS Marketplace department, you will be a team player with an enthusiasm to actively develop the content and marketing vision. You will be a creative and strategic thinker who can manage multiple, varied projects while delivering against brand objectives and stringent trade KPIs. We are a small team that work at a fast pace so finding this environment exciting rather than testing is a must!
You will be…
- Working closely with the Merchandise & Trade Manager to set business priorities and plan relevant activity to support these throughout the year
- Overseeing all marketing channels, including but not limited to: social (paid and organic), paid search, CRM, SEO and all content on the website
- Responsible for the digital marketing budget which has stringent profit KPIs attached
- Overseeing communications for the community of sellers, across social, email, and the website
- Acting as a brand guardian for ASOS Marketplace, and ultimately ASOS, by ensuring all comms are aligned to the style guide and brand tone/position. Largely this is across our core marketing activity, but you will also be responsible for ensuring external comms created by any part of the Marketplace team are on-brand
- Ensuring we always have the most interesting content and messages going out across all our channels, that are in tune with the ASOS Marketplace customer
- Shaping the direction of any fresh site content, look and feel updates and seasonal refreshes
- Creating engaging content and campaigns which serve to position ASOS Marketplace as the best place to shop vintage and independent fashion.
- Leveraging relationships with key teams in ASOS to gain regular coverage for ASOS Marketplace across ASOS channels and in press releases, while ultimately ensuring the platform is positioned as a meaningful extension of the ASOS proposition
- Collaborating with the Tech team and Product Owner on customer experience improvements and supporting on new software launches and site updates with content/copy where required
- Producing detailed analysis, weekly and monthly, on channel performance
- Managing, coaching, and developing a team of three.
We’d love to meet, someone who is…
- Comfortable with words and numbers; this role oversees the full marketing mix from content creation to maximising ROI for ASOS Marketplace
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement
- Able to move between big picture and detail easily and effectively
- Self-motivated, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Able to build and maintain robust relationships within a large organisation
- A laugh to be around!
What's in it for you?
We will give you a competitive salary, bonus scheme, staff discount, sample sales and pension matching but also a fantastic bunch of flexible benefits that focus on your health, wealth & inner self for you and your friends and family.
We are all equal!
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place.