Senior Officer, Cash Management Implementation
Established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group’s presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A), Moody’s (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group’s consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for dedicated post sales customer project implementation, customer training, technical file integration. The Unit’s officers work closely with the GCM Sales team to implement the determined cash management solution that best suits the customers’ needs. The incumbent is responsible to implement cash management Services to GCIB customers. Individual will manage customer implementation, technical file integration to enlisted customers and initiate automation and interface between customers system and banks channels and products.
- Responsible for understanding customer’s current transaction process and system capability before implementing QNB cash management solution.
- Work closely with implementation project managers and customer IT units for technical file formats, etc various integration with bank internet channel and customer treasury systems.
- Supports by finding cross-selling activities to enhance QNB's overall relationship with the customers during the implementation phase
- Be responsible for cash management IT implementation with customers ERP and bank channels.
- Ensure the implementation project plan covers the entire start to end configuration of systems and fully understanding with customer’s senior management/decision makers and IT team were engaged in implementation framework.
- Gather and enhance knowledge on major Corporate ERP and Accounting Systems integrations, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards and specialised customized systems developed by various vendors time to time.
- Is accountable for preparation of Transaction services implementation plans for the assigned customers, in line with GCM policies and procedures.
- As assigned by the direct manager participates in cross functional projects by giving expert advice and coordinating their implementation with the rest of Corporate Banking units to promote synergy within the Bank's activities.
- Based on market customer feedback provides valuable inputs on product development to the responsible employees.
- Is responsible for implementation of Transaction services ensuring its compliance with business and customer requirements.
- Provides ongoing support to existing customers of Transaction services usage as well as ensures consistent client follow-up.
- Participates throughout the entire process of pre-implementation survey, customer demonstrations/technical discussions, pre-installation check, customization, installation and training.
- Translates business requirements to technical solutions as per direct manager’s requirements.
- Implements agreed strategies and action plans designed to cater to clients needs.
- Carries out assessment of complexity and feasibility of proposed transaction services implementation and its impact upon the client in terms of technical feasibility.
- Actively monitors, ensures and reports the turnaround time of implementations.
- To assist customers in all their queries on Bank’s product and seek solution to their requests
- Maintain activities in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal departments/ units to achieve improvements in turn-around time.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group’s goals/objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal Auditors, Compliance, Financial Control and Risk Functions as and when required.
- University graduate (Bachelors degree) preferably with a Major in Finance, Banking, Economics, Mathematics, or Business Administration (related field of study).
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking industry or related fields
- Local banking experience is preferable.
- At least 4 years of work experience in the Cash Management and Transactions banking solutions, experience in handling IT projects, preferably with international exposure.
- Understanding of relevant laws, regulations and practices pertaining to corporate banking products and services in particular and Banking Industry in general
- Well-informed of the market dynamics and competitive structure, industry environment, practices and rules and regulations for the GCIB customer segment.
- Good understanding of GCM customer base, it's needs and expectations
- Proficiency in PC programs: Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other relevant applications
1. Resume / CV