Senior Product Software Engineer
19 days ago
Do you enjoy being at the forefront of technological innovation? Would you like to write the code today that will create the applications of tomorrow?
PredictX is on a mission to help business leaders make better decisions. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, our advanced software solution uses AI and machine learning technology to automate tactical tasks and empower strategic decisions.
Our business model is rooted in research and development - providing a rich learning experience to our employees. We are headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the USA. We are hiring for this role in all 4 locations.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Product Engineer to help us build and design our new generation platform. The ideal candidate is a team player - bringing their own unique ideas to the table. Working closely with our DevOps and Project Management teams, they will be tasked with evaluating and making optimal use of new technologies in order to develop high-quality, testable and performant software.
- Develop high quality software
- Manage the development of Modules
- Mentor junior engineers
- Contribute towards the creation and maintenance of our new generation platform
- Contribute to the technical direction of the team
- Apply best-in-class software development practices
- Work closely with product owners, designers and rest of the team to quickly iterate on features and products
- Strive for continuous improvement within the team
Education and experience
- Development experience (3+ years)Experience with frontend and backend development, mainly with JVM frameworks and Angular
- Agile software development, ideally in large agile projects
- Development of SaaS solutions
- Bachelor of Sciences degree, ideally specialising in Computer Science or a related technical field. Equivalent practical experience will be considered.
Skills and qualities
- Eagerness to learn
- Good development practices
- Custom multi language solution coding
- Development of performant enterprise APIs
- Knowledge of multiple databases, MongoDB, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, etc
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for UX and product design
- Can use version control systems with confidence (Specifically but not limited to GIT)Problem solving and analytical skills
Most importantly, the ideal candidate should be passionate about their work and committed to helping their team improve in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. At PredictX we collaborate strongly and our close working relationships are key to our successes, we are looking for a candidate who can integrate well into this dynamic.