Senior Project Manager
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
It’s not every company that can say their work is seen by an astonishing 3billion eyeball (yes 3 billion!) but we are proud to say we can. We are the organisation that enables Olympics to connect with millions of fans, builds retail experiences for the likes of Burberry and Versace, delivers technical innovation for PlayStation and the latest digital wayfinding and displays for the O2. From building strategy, shaping creative concepts to delivery and live activations, we at CSM Live abide by our three guiding principles of: Operational Excellence, Product Innovation & Customer Intimacy
At CSM Live we create Extraordinary Experiences with Impact in a way that makes us unique. We have in-house capabilities to produce everything from digital hardware and hoarding to branding and experiential special builds across the UK and globally.
We are looking for a well-connected, innovative and enthusiastic Senior Project Manager to work on one of the most high-profile projects in the Middle East for a 12-15 month period.
- To be a key senior member of the project team, contributing meaningfully to the delivery and effectiveness of client accounts
- To facilitate the delivery of projects to the highest standard, on-time, and achieving designated margins
- Creating detailed project schedules in a timely and accurate manner and ensuring critical delivery dates are achieved
- Building strong, trusted and long-lasting relationships with clients, leading to development of existing revenue streams
- Budget responsibility for project revenue, ensuring margins are determined, monitored, and maximised
- Management of client expectations through clear communication
- Ensuring contract terms are continuously monitored and delivered
- Managing an approved supply chain, ensuring SLA’s are set and maintained, whilst striving to improve margins
- Health & Safety of installations to include creation and submission of method statements and risk assessments, ensuring inductions are undertaken where required and management of on-site crews
- Quality management throughout the project, both within internal processes and on-site delivery, ensuring CSM Live’s high standards are always maintained
- Ensuring information systems are kept up to date and information is accurate for reporting, including QUEST
- Providing support, assistance, experience and training where required to other members of the team
- Ensuring the financial targets of the team are monitored and delivered, including responsibility for monthly invoicing across the team
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum three years project management experience delivering high profile events within the sporting and event industry
- Professional attitude coupled with enthusiasm to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional planning & organisational skills
- Passionate about servicing, client relations and customer service
- Excellent communicate skills – verbal, written and presentational
- Creative thinker able to problem solve and provide innovative solutions to client briefs
- Ability to prioritise and think logically and methodically
- A solid understanding of commercial targets, and their importance across CSM Live as a business. Ability to monitor and contribute to the teams overall financial success and profit margins
- Experience managing high profile and high value contracts, ensuring clients are managed and business development opportunities maximised
- Excellent understanding of Project Management processes and procedures, ensuring best practice across all projects and accounts
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, and lead by example
CSM Live is a very client centric organisation with one coordinated team sitting at the heart of our operation. This team is the reason CSM Live is successful on the global stage. We define , design and deliver and it is vitally important to us as a company that we are involved from start to finish in every client project. This way we are seen as both a trusted source of direction at the outset, a creative influence in the middle, and then as a safe pair of delivery hands at the end.
CSM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.