Senior Project Manager - Commercial Developer/Residential
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our busy and expanding Commercial Developer team in London.
This opportunity will offer the right candidate the chance to work on and deliver some of the capitals most interesting and complex commercial office and residential schemes. As such previous, proven, project management experience in the commercial office and residential sector on projects well in excess of £50M is required.
Responsibilities to include:
- Conducting background research, data collection and bench marking
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
- Producing project plans and managing teams where applicable
- Monitoring and documenting project progress and other performance indicators
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Preparing presentation materials for client pitches, etc.
Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, surveying or architecture.
Experience with working on projects of £50m++
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com