Senior Python Developer - AI Technology - London
Working with Data Scientists on a wide variety of projects to deploy data science models and provide software engineering expertise throughout the model development lifecycle. Using internal Data Science platform that leverages proprietary and open source software/tools to ensure that models are developed in accordance with SDLC guidelines, are of production quality and can be deployed quickly. You will need to interact with platform developers, engineering and developer communities and leverage infrastructure that already exists in the firm as well as develop or integrate new technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
- Extensive programming skills in Python, C++ or Java
- Strong debugging and performance optimization skills
- Comfort with rapid prototyping and disciplined software development processes
- Deep knowledge of Cloud platforms or Linux internals and computer hardware architecture
- Experience with REST web services and messaging technologies like MQ, Kafka
- Practical experience with ML platforms such as Tensorflow/Keras, PyTorch, etc.
- Proficient understanding of fundamental AI and ML techniques;
- Curiosity, creativity, resourcefulness and a collaborative spirit
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to work on multi-disciplinary teams with diverse backgrounds
- Interest in problems related to the financial services domain (specific past experience in the domain is not required)J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.