*Currently hiring Senior and mid-level software engineers for the Twitter Revenue Experience team*
Who We Are:
Twitter is one of the largest and most popular platforms in the world. Our code operates at massive scale and speed, serving billions of requests per day, connecting hundreds of millions of active Twitter users to real-time information about their lives and the world we live in.
The Revenue Experience team builds high quality, full-stack products that help businesses be successful on the platform.
Our Engineering Environment:
At Twitter, we believe that good system designs require collaboration so that the end result is simple yet sophisticated. We promote openness by contributing to open source and sharing our data through Twitter’s API. Our technology stack is built on Scala, Python, and Node.js on the backend, with Flow/Typescript/React on the frontend.
Who You Are:
- You are a proven engineer. Not only strong technically, you have shown that you can work effectively with product managers, designers and other engineering teams.
- You have a fierce sense of ownership, caring deeply about the quality of everything that you deliver into your customers' hands.
- You love the challenge of engineering, and are confident in your ability to bring clarity and direction to ambiguous problem spaces.
- You work well in a fast paced environment while deeply investing in long term quality and efficiency.
- Academic degree in computer science or public project portfolio (i.e. github)
- Proven years experience developing large scale distributed systems
- Fluent in one or more JVM based language such as Java or Scala
- Strong software engineering practices (e.g. coding, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience innovating in service-oriented architecture
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.