Lantum is on a mission to save the NHS £1bn. Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since launch, we have saved over £22 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year) and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
About the role:
As a part of our agile product team, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our platform; building a scalable and highly available backend.
This role provides an opportunity for you to grow your skills, so if you are looking for career progression and a chance to learn new technologies, then look no further. As a small, agile company we expect everyone to take ownership of what they do and we give everyone the autonomy to get stuff done.
Our current tech stack comprises of:
- React (with some legacy Angular)
- React Native
- Python - Django and Flask
- Microservices architecture
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- AWS - PostgreSQL (Aurora RDS), Redis (Elasticache), S3
- Prometheus and Grafana
- Work with your agile squad to design, create, and support new technical products and services
- Drive the development of our platform; own end to end new feature development.
- Contribute to developer tools, process improvements, and innovations for the tech team
- Contribute positively to our engineering culture
- Work alongside Tech Leads and our Head of Engineering to mentor and coach engineers
Our ideal candidate shall encompass the following core attributes:
- Experience in Python, Django or Flask
- A fast learner who enjoys exploring and embracing the latest in cutting edge web and mobile technologies
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.