We’re looking for a Technical Architect to join us in Stratford, London.
You will be responsible for understanding requirements and analysing approaches towards an optimal technological solution, working with the development teams on successful implementation of the software.
You’ll be a hands-on technologist, with the ability to work on proof of concepts and provide technical code samples to the engineering teams.
Working closely with senior stakeholders, you will take significant part in promoting the business architecture vision and will be looked upon to identify risks early as well as coming up with mitigation strategies.
You will be a significant guiding member of an Agile team performing frontend and backend, web development.
- Responsible for leading the architecture, design and implementation of the company’s software platforms, applications, and features
- Analyse the existing architecture to gain good understanding of work in progress
- Responsible for turning requirements into strong technical designs, simplify complex technical concepts and account for non-functional requirements like performance, usability, security and scalability
- Document the architecture design so that it is easily understood by developers who will implement it
- Responsible for implementing proof of concepts and spikes to provide practical code guidance to the engineering teams
- Ability to work with engineering and support teams to investigate issues and help provide technical guidance
- Will advise to Frontend and Backend Team Leaders whenever an architectural or code design decision needs to be made
- Will support resolution where code or system design disputes occur
Your Entrance Ticket:
- Hands on experience with a development background
- Previous experience in a technical architecture role
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach