Senior Technical Program Manager
Amazon Dev Centre (London) Ltd London a month ago
- Technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
- Experience managing cross-functional programs and release schedules
- Experience building and evaluating system-level technical design
- Experience developing and executing/delivering product and technical roadmaps
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience of project and program management experience for software engineering teams building scalable, distributed applications
- Experience defining, prioritizing and executing a clear roadmap in an agile environment
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video Commerce Experience organization owns the Prime Video customer experience in purchasing and subscribing to video content, from surfacing the most relevant offers and ensuring transactions succeed to managing the lifecycle of everything they have bought. The projects that we deliver are some of the most important and impactful in the business and you will get the opportunity to provide innovative solutions to millions of Amazon customers worldwide.
The Prime Video Payments team is seeking a talented Technical Program Manager to build world-class transactional software to support our expanding global video business. As part of the Payments team, you will help shape and drive the vision of a critical part of our platform that enables millions of customers to successfully purchase, rent or subscribe to content worldwide. You will be responsible for coordinating with Product Managers and key stakeholders, while also coordinating work with upstreams and downstreams. This job will challenge you on various fronts – You will solve technical challenges, interface with many teams, drive innovation and future solutions that will impact how we run Prime Video worldwide. A successful candidate will have experience launching consumer-facing products, a strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, and, of course, a passion for TV and film.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to drive consensus
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, and software design