Senior User Experience (UX) Researcher, Wealth Management - Associate, London
As a Senior User Experience Researcher you will develop research strategies that deliver actionable insights using qualitative and quantitative research methods to improve and innovate desktop and mobile user experiences. You will scope and craft research plans, conduct research sessions, and present your study findings to business stakeholders.
Naturally, we want someone who can think outside the box and provide fresh thought leadership, but we are also looking for an individual who will complement and embody our team culture - caring and empathizing with our customers, showing kindness, seeing a need or pain point and actively reaching out to help. If you can explain why you're that person, we want you!
- Partner with teams to plan and execute user experience research
- Design and execute research studies at different phases of the design process
- Work with design and research leadership to help drive design process improvements
- Present and communicate research results and recommendations to the larger DCE organization
- Work with design systems team to represent research needs
- Obtain a deep understanding the business drivers behind the product goals
- Provide accurate estimation of research projects and help with prioritization
- Work with external vendor companies who are providing research support
- Understand the business goals and customer base for the experience and incorporate them in user research techniques
- Work closely with design leads to ensure deliverables are consistent with the overall design system
- Give research direction and make research decisions for the team at large
- Align methods across teams and help drive alignment in new areas
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Participate in interviewing team members and identifying new candidates
- Proactively identify and shares new processes and techniques
- Professional experience planning and executing user research studies through the full life cycle
- Bachelor's degree desirable
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple medium complexity initiatives with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated ability to champion user experience research and integrate within the design planning, estimation, and prioritization process
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate design thinking into the product development process
- Clear, articulate communication skills
- Flexibility regarding working hours in order to accommodate communications with international colleagues
- Familiarity with banking and the financial services industry is a plus
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement
© 2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans