Site Manager/Supervisor - Facades
Propak have an excellent opportunity for Experienced Facade Site Manager/Supervisor.
Propak are specialists in steel glazing system that are designed, manufactured and installed in prestigious projects through our London and the South-East.
Propak has been established since 1977 and has grown to employ over 100 people with an annual turnover of between £14-£16m. Our order book is very strong with forward orders in to 2022.
Based in 120,000 sq. ft factory in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, all process are carried put in-house from design to manufacture, material finishing and installation.
Experience required for the position
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on facade projects
- Experience checking other work including setting out from site datums
- Ability to provide accurate site survey
- Full understanding of engineering and site drawing to enable effective communication with the installation team when required
- Excellent record keeping is essential
- Well versed in the use of Excel and Outlook.
- CSCS Black card
- First Aid at Work
The day-to-day role will require:
- Management of site installation teams
- Delivery and monitoring of site Health and safety
- Management of QA and installation
- Occasional production of programmes using Microsoft Project or Easyplan
- Coordination and allocation of site labour
- DABs meeting attendance
- Aid writing of RAMS and paperwork in line with Main Contractors requirements
- Recording variations and signing off day works when necessary.
Please apply by sending your CV via Indeed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Facade Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Window Installation: 3 years (Preferred)