Site Manager Roofing and Cladding
Role: Site Manager Roofing and Cladding
Who are we?
We are All Metal Roofing (AMR) we are one of the leading specialists in the UK in fully supported Hard Metal Roofing, Facades, Cladding Systems and Flat Roofing.
We are seeking to employ professionals within this specialised industry, to be involved in a varying size of projects.
We are a highly professional team and we strive to build on our reputation for Quality, Excellence and Craftsmanship within the Metal Roofing and Cladding Industry. In our environment, structure exists to provide clarity about responsibilities and empower individuals to do their best. We offer a offer a competitive salary!
We are at a pivotal time within AMR and we are growing at a rapid rate with many projects across the UK. We need a Site Manager within the roofing and cladding sector who will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and operational management of all construction site works. You will ensure that all project timelines are met, and that all AMR budgets are achieved through the tenuous co-ordination of the day-to-day management. You will be able to find solutions to problems that arise to ensure the delivery of planned projects. You will adhere to all AMR standards, and ensure that you comply with all Health and Safety Legislation to the Highest Standards.
The Site Manager role is a pivotal one working closely with not only our current Project Managers, but working with the Construction Director, and Commercial Team ensuring all projects are executed to a high standard, and delivered on time within the specialist environment of Roofing and Cladding.
What will you be doing?
This role requires Exceptional Leadership, Project Management, Creative and Analytical skills, with the ability to focus and prioritise the most critical tasks to drive all projects forward within our Project Plans.
· To manage labour for the site project, ensuring that there are adequate resources to deliver the project in line with the client’s agreed programme
· Attend progress meetings
· Implement and maintain best operating practices whilst on site
· Ensure that all records are kept up to date and inline with AMR’s procedures, ensure any problems are reported to the relevant people and documented
· Review all projects thoroughly and continuously including labour, design and materials ensuring that programme dates are achieved.
· To ensure that all records are correctly kept and reports issued in line with company procedures
· Oversee the day to day running of various sites
· Adhere to all Health and Safety Legislation
· Ensure all building contracts are maintained and kept on track
· Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Manage quality control and progressive handovers of installation
· Co-ordinate site activities in line with programme sequence
· Schedule materials and deliveries in adequate time
· Attend progress meetings
· Oversee projects from start through to completion, ensuring works are completed on time and within budget.
· Manage and record all building contracts and ensure that correspondence and documentation is kept up to date
· Provide contract related issue resolution, both internally and externally
· Health & Safety, Quality and Environment- promote a genuine “safety” culture on site
· Ensure safety and compliance of staff and all sub-contracted construction staff working for the company, at all times, to adhere to both Company health & safety policy and legislative requirements
· Site Management/Supervisory Role 3+ years
· Proven track record of progression within a Construction Company
· Roofing & Cladding Installation experience 3+
· Health & Safety Management
· Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
· Experience in organising Installation Teams
· In-depth Knowledge in all Health and Safety Practices and adhere to updated legislation
· Knowledge of Products within the Industry
· Knowledge and experience of production scheduling methods and work processes
· Knowledge and experience of managing or supervising labour gangs, including subcontracted labour
· IT literate; proficiency using key software systems including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £55,000.00 per year
- Cladding and Roofing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Required)