Site Security Manager
Croma PROception is offering an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Site Security Manager to join our expanding team. You will be based at one of our prestigious sites within central London.
The post is offered on a full-time, permanent basis upon completion of your 6-month probationary period.
Hours of work are 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday, however the successful candidate will require a flexible approach to ensure that the operational needs of the business are met.
This position boasts a competitive salary with a holiday entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of bank holidays.
Croma PROception prides itself in offering an exemplary welcome to our clients, combining the three key disciplines of reception, concierge and security.
- Regular client meetings to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Ensure that our 5-star level of guest experience is delivered at all times
- Undertake site welfare and image and uniform checks
- Complete weekly client reports
- Mentor and motivate staff to provide excellent customer service
- Safeguarding of client’s assets to include people, buildings and information
- Ensure compliance with site procedures and oversee implementation
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals including HR / disciplinary issues`5
- Training and development of staff
- Review and improve contract management performance
- Improve business processes and support continual professional development of all staff
- Develop, build and strengthen client relationships
- Report regularly to the Contract Manager and escalate any issues accordingly
- Ensure consistent growth in developing client add-on revenue and pipeline streams
- Support the operations team with recruitment/ H&S activities/ HR Processes/ HR report
- May be required to work across other sites on occasion
- You will have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and proactive approach
- Previous experience within a customer service focused role
- Experience in a similar role for example: Customer Service Manager, Front of House Manager or Hospitality Manager would be considered.
- Experience of managing teams
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to build and sustain effective working relationships
- General security awareness
- Experience of staff appraisals/HR processes
- Proactive and ability to work well under pressure
- Exceptional customer focus and care, with the flexibility, energy and desire to understand the company culture
- Valid SIA Licence
- Full UK driving license
- Risk awareness
- Ability to liaise with the client, build solid working relationships and manage conflicting priorities
- IOSH certificate preferred