Foodstars was the brainchild of two Operators; sick of a lack of space available for burgeoning new concepts to access people in the growing delivery market, without signing up for expensive long term leases.
5 years later, we're growing our footprint of Commercial Kitchen Facilities across the UK. We hold a number of key core values, and they shape everything we do. The best idea wins at Foodstars, so if you want to be involved, have an impact, be surrounded by incredibly motivated and intelligent people, we're waiting for your application...
Who we're looking for:
(^_^) Hospitality, Customer Service or Facility Superstars are all welcome; as long as you can demonstrate your experience in People Management!
(^_^) Ready and excited to work a variety of shifts; include evenings and weekends. We're here when our Operators are here!
(^_^) Be ready, excited and pumped to learn a new set of skills! And teach us about your experience in return; we're always open to new ideas.
What you'll do:
Reporting in to the Delivery Hub Manager, you'll be the key point of contact for your Facility:
- All things People related: you'll be heavily involved in building a team, including; CV screening, interviews, staff training, writing Rota's, Development Plans and 1-1's
- Have your say: We're far from stuck in our ways, and we welcome all contributions to improve our processes, and help things run as smoothly and efficiently as possible!
- Be a Builder: Not literally, but you'll quickly become fluent in the language of infrastructure and H&S as you complete our inspections and checklists, helping to run a compliant and safe site. You'll work with the DHM & Contractors to get things fixed and back and up running as quickly as Possible.
- Run our Sites: At the heart of our business is our 'Processing Centre', where we collate and expedite from all our kitchens, to then organise and hand off to waiting Couriers. Shift briefs, structured shifts, team delegation, all with an eye on food quality; our Supervisors are Kings & Queens of our PC's
- So much more... Being a Foodstars Superhero is all about changing hats, you'll have to learn the much coveted skill of multi-tasking, but when you get those plates spinning, you'll make magic happen!
Why join us:
- We're growing.. and we're looking for individuals to grow with us. We've got a job to do for now, but we hope that this is the start of a journey.
- Be yourself: We don't want another robot, we want you to bring the best version of yourself to work!
- 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Job Security: We're in a growing Industry that is comparably Covid-proof. No more jumping on and off Furlough, or waiting on Government announcements with baited breath.
-You must be able to get to work at 9-11 Regis Road, NW5 3EW
- Be prepared for things to go wrong; and relish the chance to fix some stuff!
- Hospitality, Kitchen or Restaurant experience will put you in good stead for the fast paced, disciplined and 'on your feet' nature of our service.
Expected start date: 19/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Yearly bonus
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London NW5 3EW (required)
- English (required)
- Food Safety Level 2 or Level 3 (preferred)
- Day shift (required)
- Night shift (required)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place