Site Supervisor - Suffolks Primary
Norse cleaning has a successful service partnership with Suffolks Primary in Enfield and are currently looking for a Cleaning Supervisor on-site. This position is a permanent, part-time role offering 17.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7-8am and 3-5.30pm.
Alongside supervising the delivery of the contractual cleaning service, it will be your responsibility to co-ordinate a small on-site team of cleaners, ensuring;
- Service levels are communicated and achieved
- Equipment and products are stored, maintained and replenished as required
- Attendance and time management is monitored
- Health and safety guidelines are observed onsite
Our Successful Candidate:
You will need to be able to demonstrate some commercial experience within a commercial cleaning environment, alongside some experience of supervising or leading staff, although this does not need to be within the industry.
Alongside this, you will;
- Be able to confidently engage with clients and members of the public
- Have good organisational skills, capable of managing your own and others workload
- Have a good eye for detail, and be able to maintain high levels of customer service
This role will give you the chance to work alongside a fantastic local team within a company with a national presence, giving you the chance to benefit from a range of company incentives including annual leave and pension scheme.
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.