Software Development Engineer @ DOCOsoft - London
2 months ago
Software Development Engineer
DOCOsoft - London
Software Development Engineer, DOCOsoft
As a senior member of the DOCOsoft development team, you will use your creativity to develop unique software solutions. You will be involved in the full development life cycle including the analysis, design, planning, implementation and maintenance of our software solutions and will work as part of a team to achieve this.
DOCOsoft aspires to be a market leader in the technology sector and is always looking for new ways to approach projects or improve existing content. We look to hire people that will help us achieve this with hard work, enthusiasm and a demonstration of their experience and expression of their own ideas.
The Software Development Engineer will be a key member of the Development Team in DOCOsoft. This role requires a strong software development background, being detail driven and excellent problem-solving abilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the design and development of new solutions as well as development of new features in the current product set. You will be working in a fast-paced environment to implement new solutions for the London and Global Insurance Markets.
- Design, code, test and document particularly large, complex or mission critical programs
- Working with the Business Analysts to understand product requirements, and providing technical feedback
- Researching technical solutions to the requirements, and developing working prototypes when necessary
- Translating product requirements into technical designs and solutions
- Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and to produce a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and a descriptive nature.
- Specific information flows, processes/procedures, and data objects that will meet the business requirements. Consults with internal and external stakeholders in areas such as software engineering and data management and take account of their recommendations.
- Assist colleagues/clients/users in defining acceptance tests
- Be part of a structured review of work produced by the development team.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline with a 5+ years relevant experience in software development
- Knowledge of Azure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience on Agile Scrum team with strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with other company departments positively so that all company objectives are met.
- Confidence and calm interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
DOCOsoft is a leading software and services provider to Lloyd’s of London and the broader London insurance market. It was founded in 2008 and has since grown to become one of the leading insurance software specialists in the London Insurance Market. We are a growing team of approximately 30 with offices in London, Dublin and Tokyo.
To apply for the role or enquire about a possible career at DOCOsoft please email [email protected]
Job Type: Permanent
Supporting on development of own brand takeaway food ranges. Managing and communicating a marketing and development calendar across Food to Go activity.
Ashbourne Healthcare Services
The duties will include matching staff availability to clients schedules by liaising directly with both. 28 days holiday per year.
Look Ahead Housing and Care
Engaging in learning and development activity to increase knowledge and skills. Involving customers in the design, development and delivery of the service.
Cmt Design and Construction Ltd.
Complete accurate costing for each aspect of site development. Good understanding and experience of City centre residential developments.
You will act as an escalation point for the IT Technical team for IS related support issues via incident or development monitoring.
Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
An extensive range of learning & professional development opportunities, which all staff are actively encouraged to pursue.
Demonstrable experience managing software teams and launching products in market. Proficient with debugging tools to support our development teams in validating…
Providing property services including Building Surveying, Project Management and Cost Consultancy services to both Private and Public Sector clients.
Experience using Articulate Storyline software is preferred. Design & deliver robust ad-hoc learning programs for Operations staff for product launches, process…
Transport for London
Manage the operational risk control requirements arising from changes to the infrastructure and/ or methods of operation through project development and…
The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be…
Great learning and development opportunities. As a Business Development Director within the Flywheel Digital sales team you will be responsible for selling the…
Familiar with CRM/social media software such as LinkedIn and Salesforce. Solid experience working in the demand generation ideally within payments software…
Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter. You’ll have the opportunity to attend Kiehl’s training and…
Possess competent IT skills including the ability to adapt to various software and hardware. Perform and accurately report Safety Inspections across the HMPF…
World Bank Group
Knowledge of statistical software packages would be a plus; Contribute to business development and the marketing of treasury products to clients;
Europa Worldwide Group
You will be required to assist in the development and delivery of learning and development interventions. Support in the delivery of onboarding and assist/lead…
You're a strong all-rounder, willing to get involved in every stage of the software development lifecycle, with the ability to motivate and shape high…
Opportunities for personal training and development with free or heavily accredited training provided. At Assist Services Group Ltd we provide Security Officers…
Business development skills and commercially minded. Keep on top of political and regulatory developments and advising members of what it means for them.
Database management - you’ll be keeping all of their details accessible, organised and secure so we can stay on track with our product development.
Learning and development tailored to your role. You will have a demonstrable passion for supporting development and production systems, with the following…