Software Project Manager (Implementation & Roll out)
Babylon Health London a month ago
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We are in search for a Software (RLDatix) Project Manager - the role is to plan, execute, and finalise the roll-out of RLDatix, a global incident reporting and risk management software system, according to strict deadlines and within budget.
The roll-out will be across 3 regions; UK, US and Rwanda and will involve coordinating the efforts of internal and the external RLDatix team members in order to implement the system according to the project plan and Statement of Work. The Project Manager will also help in defining the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
This is a 3-months FTC and the expecting start date will be ASAP!
- Collaborate with the External software company RLDatix Project Manager on the Project Plan
- Direct and manage system implementation from beginning to end
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Ensure all project tasks are completed as per the Project Plan
- Resolve project bottlenecks
- Identify and escalate issues to the appropriate stakeholders for resolution
- Manage the change control procedure for those tasks which are in and outside the scope of this project
- Be the primary point of contact for the RLDatix project teamLiaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with the Global Clinical Governance Point of Contact and regional End-User representatives for system configuration
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals and where required, negotiate with other department managers for the allocation of required personnel from within the company
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnelIdentify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Track project risks, milestones and deliverablesDevelop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Experience of managing IT infrastructure implementation projects in a fast moving environment
- Experience working with RLDatix (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of the complete project lifecycle, from initial problem definition through to implementation
- Skilled at handling cross-functional project implementations
- Ability to coordinate people across multiple geographies
- Strong communication skills
- Strong process management skills
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.