Solution Marketing Manager - Capital Markets
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
The solution marketing manager is responsible for developing the campaign strategy for the Asset Management & Alternatives Group which forms part of the Buy Side business within Capital Markets. This includes understanding and determining the industry ecosystem, key functions, personas and solutions in collaboration with the Go-to-Market, product management, strategy and sales organizations.
Working closely with the respective industry Go-to-Market owner, the solution marketer will help to prioritize markets, as well as develop the value proposition and positioning for the Asset Management & Alternatives marketplace. Integral to the role is the development of messaging and content.
- Architect the go-to-market plan in conjunction with the respective FIS Go-to-Market Industry Owner. This includes creating messaging aligned to industry themes to be communicated to the relevant target audiences.
- Create positioning and messaging for all solutions and services.
- Map the potential buying process for all solutions and services, including key roles that will participate in it.
- Develop buyer personas for the identified roles.
- Create campaign content for the respective buyer personas to be consumed in a variety of formats, including videos, white papers, brochures, web pages, events, social media and much more.
- Plan and manage product launches in conjunction with the Go-to-Market owner, product management and sales enablement teams, when applicable.
- Lead or assist in the creation of sales enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, brochures, data sheets, battlecards, scripts, presentations, etc.)
What you will bring:
- 7+ years of marketing experience across multiple roles
Industry knowledge of the asset management and alternatives marketplace
- Strong company knowledge; understands the inner workings of an organization, including its structure and politics
- Previous sales enablement experience a plus
- Previous marketing leadership experience a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, benefits and excellent bonus potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment with a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.