Spanish or French Speaking Insights Analyst
Freemavens is a digital market research company delivering revelations, not observations for the world’s most ambitious brands. We aid our clients’ growth by unearthing actionable insights and developing revenue growing ideas. All our clients strive to deeply understand consumers to help them make things those consumers really want – as evidenced by their willingness to buy, advocate and buy again. We are solution-agnostic. Our insights are as likely to apply to product innovation as they are to distribution, pricing or promotion. We think critically, creatively and commercially to surface human truths from 3rd & 1st party data. We work with some of the best global blue-chip clients like Unilever, GSK, Pernod Ricard, The Coca Cola Company, L’Oréal Paris, Barclays & BP. We are a critical part of MSQ Partners. A multi service marketing group, including companies such as MMT Digital, Walk in media and TwentySix.
About the role
You’ll draw on a variety of data sets to understand consumers’ behaviours, wants and needs, with the aim of unearthing clear and actionable insights. These insights will inform strategy and creative outputs that aim to inspire brands to be more worthy of advocacy.
You’ll be supporting creative strategists in applying consumer-centric thinking to data analytics as well as working with the broader team to develop intelligent ideas for clients to act upon.
You will be an integral part of our success as we try to redefine customer-centricity for brands. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and be resourceful and proactive within a start-up environment.
As an Insights Analyst you will…
- Come to grips with the ins and outs of social listening platforms (namely Brandwatch, Audiense and Netbase)
- Work with other data sets, as appropriate, such as Google search, online reviews, Google Analytics, CRM and more
- Identify trends and themes in consumer attitudes, perceptions and behaviours for well-known brands across many industries
- Translate themes and trends identified into actionable insights and revelations, that will help answer clients’ business challenges
- Work across multiple projects at any one time (up to 2 or 3)
- Work alongside and present to clients and team members (analysts, strategists and data scientists)
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills…
- Inclined to think critically and laterally
- A proactive and creative problem solver
- Inquisitive and curious about human and brand behaviour
- Not deterred by a chunky challenge
- Prone to thinking strategically
- Digitally literate and interested in social media
- Previous experience with any of the following areas: social media management, data analytics, marketing, market/consumer research, brand strategy, innovation would be beneficial
- A passion (or passions!) outside of the work realm
- Experience of working with Brandwatch or other equivalent social listening tools
- Fluent knowledge of the Spanish or the French language (or both!), and high standard of written and spoken English
Alongside these, you’ll likely develop the following skills & experience…
- Become increasingly empathetic to the consumer
- Develop a methodical approach to your thinking
- Gain exposure to the company end-to-end process – from receiving and interpreting a brief, to data analytics, to presenting insights and recommendations to clients
- Have the opportunity to explore different career progression paths within the business: you may find that you have a passion for data, or that you’re more inclined towards strategy
As we're currently working remotely, some of the below benefits may be working in a slightly different way!
Generous holiday allowance
You get 28 days of holidays to recharge, on top of bank holidays! This allowance will grow the longer you work with us.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption
You receive an enhanced and generous maternity/paternity/adoption leave after you've been in the company for a year.
- Fruits and breakfast
We offer all our employees free fruit and a selection of breakfast food (on top of the regular teas and coffees that is).
- Friday drinks
Once the week is done, you can enjoy themed Friday treats with some nibbles and drinks on the company. Each week different people take turn coming up with the theme and ordering everything. Every quarter we get everyone to vote for their favourite night and the winners get a prize!
- On-going training
Weekly interactive workshops/talks/sessions in the office on different topics in the business. This can range from strategy workshops to data viz to introduction to new tools. Anything that can help us on our day to day.
- Lunch and Learn
Bi-weekly learning lunches where people get to share their knowledge and learn from others. This does not have to be related to work. In the past, we’ve had lunch and learn on Ayurveda or Gaming.
- Office in the heart of Covent Garden
You can find plenty of amazing bars and restaurants minutes away from the office.