Talent Acquisition Executive
Easyship is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We’ve worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools to enable their growth.
The Easyship team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
Learn more about our unique culture and current opportunities at careers.easyship.com
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Executive
Reports to: Head of HR
Key Relationships: Project Managers
Job Purpose: We are seeking a Recruiter to join our robust team and proactively identify and engage leading talents.
The Recruiter will help in hiring across a wide variety of roles with the main focus being on technical hires. Partner closely with leaders to understand their priorities, help them design and execute successful hiring processes and bring in a diverse set of candidates. Be responsible for the entire candidate lifecycle, including sourcing, interviewing and closing as well as giving insight and recommendations to hiring managers along the way
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience which starts from the first conversation someone has with us. This is a full time position based in our London office and responsible to recruit talents worldwide.
- Design and own the entire recruiting lifecycle, including job description generation, sourcing, interview process design, extending offers, and closing candidates
- Actively source and engage talent via: leveraging referrals, sourcing new leads, utilizing technology, engaging with external recruiting partners, attending events, and more
- Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders, and executive leadership to deliver upon short and long-term needs
- Proactively developing strategic ‘Talent Pipelines’ for key and recurring roles across the business
- Work closely with the Hiring Manager to ensure a quality-driven, cost-effective and timely level of service to the business in order to fulfil their recruitment needs
- Provide an excellent candidate experience from the first call through to offer
- Undertake any allocated or ad hoc HR projects.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- At least 2 - 5 years of work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or staffing agency recruiter)
- Experience hiring software developers
- Knowledge of front end and back end languages
- Understanding of various technical roles in a modern tech company is a plus
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize competing needs and generate new solutions to recruiting challenges
- Critical and data-driven approach to managing candidate pipelines and stakeholders
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures
- Proven ability to build relationships across international/organizational boundaries
- Be a self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal, positive attitude, well-organized with the ability to multitask, a good sense of priorities and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and with a positive attitude.
What's in it for you:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can’t imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that’s a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- Occasionally work from home
- Generous vacation policy
- Gym allowance
- Annual all-company Summit
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!
Easyship will not be responding to any agency outreach for any of our open positions.