Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Title:Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Fixed-term)
Company:Everest Global Services, Inc.
Job Category:Human Resources
The is a fixed-term assignment for a Talent Acquisition Recruiting Coordinator to support the Talent Acquisition team in Europe.
The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Interview scheduling: Act as the liaison between candidates and hiring managers/interviewers, coordination of all logistics including, interview location, room reservations, directions, calendar invitations, and the like.
- Assist with sourcing talent through various channels; conduct research to find qualified candidates; conduct initial reach-outs and recruiter screens
- Create agency accounts and upload pertinent information into Workday
- Act as a liaison between our Technology Services and the Talent Acquisition teams
- Assist with sourcing talent through various channels
- Assist with our Talent Acquisition Diversity initiatives and programs
- Create, update, and distribute hiring reports, including recruiting metrics, headcount, diversity, and other ad-hoc reports, as needed
- Back-up for onboarding new hires
- Provide an excellent candidate, client, and stakeholder experience
- Proactively supports the team and clients
• Previous experience in a recruiting environment; experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or Researcher is strongly preferred
• Prior experience with Workday is strongly preferred
• Ability to think and work independently, effectively, and efficiently
• Must have excellent, professional verbal and written communications skills
• Comfortable troubleshooting and working through adversity
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
• Accountability and responsibility for their work and meeting deadlines.
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
Type:Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Time Type:Full time