Tech Lead / Software Engineering Lead - Commodities Technology - Executive Director, London
This is a technology leadership role in our Commodities business, offering the chance to drive the success of a global team of software engineers collaborating closely with a market leading business as we continue to invest in our success.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Command of architecture, design and business processes
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Expertise in leading global teams of software engineers
- Expertise in working in in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experienced in modern programming languages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex issues to non-technical users and to influence change.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies, responsible for elucidating and agreeing requirements, building relationships with business users, and taking ownership of deliverables all the way to the production environment and beyond
- Ability to analyze and simplify complex workflows and environments with creative engineering solutions
- Solid understanding of financial products preferably in the Commodities space
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.