Technical Learning Solutions - Software Engineering
We identify, validate and create technical learning materials and bring them together into defined learning paths that our technologists will use as they advance the technical landscape across CIB. We are looking for people with real-world engineering and architecture backgrounds to define solutions that satisfy the learning needs of a highly technical audience through on-the-job, social and formal learning channels. You will be passionate about continuous learning, engineering best practices and modern technology and want to help share this knowledge and experience across a large organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Solid background in a modern application language (python, java, go, c# or comparable)
- Good understanding of systems design, modern software development best practices and architecture
- Solid understanding of SDLC, agile practices, testing approaches and related toolchain and ecosystem
- Practical experience of working with a public cloud platforms like AWS
- Hands-on experience of containerisation and container orchestration technologies (docker, kubernetes etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps and SRE practices.
- Experience of working with and influencing senior stakeholders and partners
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.