Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
The Company Secretarial team sits under the Business Services division in the Corporate group. The Corporate group has a solid reputation for mid-market corporate work (transaction values from £5million to £300million) covering its three main work streams or service lines:
- advice and transactional work for quoted companies;
- M&A, joint ventures and reorganisations,
- private equity.
The role is for a Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant within our Company Secretarial team which provides Company Secretarial services within the firm and own client base. The individual should be professional, efficient and pro- active.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list)
- Preparation of statutory documentation as required (under guidance), including incorporation documentation, resolutions, board minutes and statutory forms.
- Maintenance of statutory records, including input of data onto Diligent Entities, for existing client companies and also preparation of the same for newly incorporated companies.
- Helping to maintain and run the reminder system in relation to the forthcoming filing of accounts/confirmation statements.
- Filing confirmation statements and other forms where required with Companies House, both electronically and in paper form.
Company searches (training to be provided):
- Carrying out online searches on legal entities following requests received firm wide.
- Reviewing and processing invoices from providers in respect of searches carried out.
- Preparation of company secretarial invoices and statements for the provision of company secretarial services, registered office facility and/or company incorporation costs.
- Fielding emails to the department inbox and calls from clients/fee- earners’ in respect of company secretarial matters.
- Assistance with ad hoc projects.
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.