Training Site Managers (Automotive/Motor) - FOR AFGHANISTAN DEPLOYMENT
At AMS, we believe people are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our employees. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Creating Shared Value (CSV) every day by adopting operating procedures and pursuing policies that enhance our competitiveness while advancing positive socio-economic impact on the communities in which we operate.
The Training Site Manager is responsible for ensuring technical training contained within the project training program is delivered to trainees and NMS-GVS related staff as per the contract within the project.
- Conduct Automotive theoretical and practical delivery and continuation of technical training programs to enhance the knowledge and performance output of trainees and NMS-GVS employees within their respective workshop environments
- Monitoring and updating trainee’s records and workbooks in accordance to contract and training requirements
- Conduct shoulder to shoulder (S2S) training and assessments as per training schedules and NMS-GVS contract requirements
- Contribute to team efforts in producing visual learning aids for effective learning outcomes
- Maintain a positive Health & Safety working environment by following and delivering company standards and regulations
- Maintain all training, classroom and workshop equipment to maintain training efficiency
- Compile and submit Training Reports where and if required
- Ensures that the trainees adhere to orderly conduct whilst on Training Facilities and maintains strict discipline during Training sessions
- Review AMS technical library’s, service bulletins and updated information on fault finding and current repair methods. Ensuring dissemination of the necessary information to trainees and staff.
- Possess an appropriate and relevant qualification (degree or diploma) from a recognized institution
- At least 5 to year's experience maintaining commercial non-standard and standard NATO military vehicle's and equipment or light vehicles.
- At least 1 year's experience providing technical mentoring
- Ability to develop tailored training materials
- Proven experience of successfully driving teams to reach the strategic and operational goals
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Follow AMS on LinkedIn Page or visit us at AMS Website
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Salary: Up to £5,800.00 per month
- Yearly bonus
- Private medical insurance
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Annualised hours
- Virtual meetings