Senior Business Development Manager, AWS Analytics
AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch) London a month ago
- Sales or Business Development experience with a domain knowledge in the big data landscape
- Success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts
- Ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
- Experience in Apache Hadoop or Apache Spark
- Ability to engage with business personas at the CxO or VP level
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and fast growing space that will have a significant impact on our customer’s strategies. You'll be a part of our Worldwide sales organisation, and you will identify and pursue new Analytics market opportunities, create and deliver sales programs that have broad revenue impact, expand strategic partner and distribution channels, and implement new solutions to help customers adopt Amazon EMR. Close alignment with the Amazon EMR product management team is required to translate technical product capabilities into business solutions that can create customer value across a variety of geographical and vertical markets.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within the EMEA market?
Come build the future with us.
- An MBA / Business background in finance, marketing
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- Extensive customer network.
- Experience selling broad Analytics capabilities