Technical Sales Representative
On behalf a household construction name we’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Representative from the Construction industry. Perfect for a hungry person with experience selling into groundworks/RC Frame specialists and keen on growing a territory to call their own. With serious earning potential this is a rare opportunity to join a company that rewards commitment, effort and enthusiasm. You will offer a temporary works solution supplying; formwork, falsework, shoring and propping. A genuine OTE of £80k+ is on offer for a driven individual.
To provide the Field Sales customer-facing element in the marketplace and convey a professional image to both existing, new and potential customers. Ensuring that accounts are managed, expectations are met and relationships are forged to enable the business to move forward, to grow and to increase its profitability and turnover.
We are looking for someone with a proven history of getting out on to customer sites, getting in with site managers and senior management to ensure our services are utilised on the current and future projects.
Duties and responsibilities (inclusive of but not limited to)
- Increase size of customer base working small to medium accounts
- Increase turnover of reduced spend customers
- Analysis and reactivation of Dormant Customer accounts and encouragement of them to re-trade
- Management of own diary and planning of appointments.
- Development of a strategy to increase customer rates (in line with market trends) and its staged implementation with a view to increasing company profit margins
- A minimum of five years of proven sales background in the construction/hire industry is essential
- Clean driving license
- Knowledge of shoring, formwork, falsework and propping
Reference ID: JG-TSELON
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Technical Sales: 5 years (required)